Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Got Warrants? Get Lost! - 11/9/16

Today's puzzle takes us to Maine, which I chose because I stumbled across the Bangor Maine police department's "Got Warrants" feature (which publishes each Wednesday on Facebook) a while back.  If you haven't seen it yet, I recommend it.  The author has a very wry sense of humor, and the descriptions of the officers and the members of the public they work with throughout the course of their week are really great. You might find it entertaining ... but if not, you can always just:

Get Lost!

Tomorrow we'll be in ...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my cache. 2nd time in 20 months I am honored!

    ReplyDelete