Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Hard Boiled - 4/19/17

Today's puzzle takes us to Australia, and gives me the opportunity to relate another recent misadventure in the kitchen.  I got so engrossed in the puzzle I was working on that not only did I ignore the timer on the pan of eggs I had on the stove, but I completely forgot about putting them there in the first place.  I had noticed some funny noises but assumed it was either the dog with a bone or a squirrel (or something) outside.  By the time I went to investigate the water had completely boiled off and my eggs were something beyond:

Hard Boiled

Tomorrow we'll be in Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment