Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, April 17, 2017

Some Like it Hot ... 4/17/17

I undertook today's Pennsylvania puzzle as an educational project after an experience I had recently.  I've taken to chopping up sweet peppers to add to our salads since they add a little crunch and some nice color.  One small red, yellow, or orange pepper does quite nicely for just the two of us.  We had used up all the peppers I had on hand except for one kind of skinny red one and I questioned whether it was looking a little limp.  I asked my husband what he thought and he said he wasn't sure, but wasn't that a hot pepper anyway?  As I assured him I had only purchased sweet peppers, I took a slice off the end and popped it in my mouth to test its crunch.  Oh boy ... was I wrong about it being a sweet pepper.  Yikes! I'm sure that as these things go it wasn't *that* hot (my husband said that since I wasn't even sweating I must be OK), but since my taste runs to the very bland I was not a happy camper.  I'll be much more careful when picking my peppers from now on.  I'll never understand how:

Some Like It HOT!!!

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment