Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Father's Day! - 6/18/17

It's pretty ironic that in choosing a puzzle for Father's Day I ended up right back near the Minnesota neighborhoods I was caching in a couple of weeks ago.   Finding holiday themed puzzles that I haven't featured before can be tricky, so I sometimes need to widen my searches a bit.  I started looking for things about "founding fathers" and found this puzzle, which turned out to be a perfect fit for me, personally, due to my own father's interest in presidential history.  He is a voracious consumer of presidential biographies, and even made up a game with a presidential theme many years ago.  So you can see why I'm happy to feature, in honor of my own father and all the other great dads out there, the:

Father of His Country Game

Tomorrow we'll ...




No comments:

Post a Comment