Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Anti-knight - 7/19/18

Today's puzzle takes us to China, for a sudoku variant I fist encountered in this Ohio puzzle.  I had been part of the epic group solve and logged the cache back before I featured it about a month ago, but it's taken me ever since to get through the whole thing from start to finish on my own.  I feel like I've graduated from sudoku boot camp.  What a work out.  The instructions for this puzzle lose a little in translation, but a succinct explanation of this variant is that all squares at a chess knight move from each other must hold different numbers:

2#I love Sudoku-S2

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment