Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Hello American Pickers - 7/28/18

I recently saw on Facebook that one of my geocaching friends had paid a visit to LeClaire, Iowa and the Antique Archaeology store of TV's "American Pickers."  I have enjoyed this show for a long time and happen to have watched a lot of episodes recently.  I always find it fascinating what interesting stuff they find, and how much enjoyment they bring to the people they are working with.  I never fail to keep my eye open for their distinctive van when I'm out on the highway.  Who knows, maybe someday our paths will cross.  I'm guessing maybe the CO of today's North Carolina cache is also a fan:


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment