Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Not just geeky ... - 9/12/18

Today's puzzle takes us to Massachusetts.  I'm sure that if my students don't think I'm geeky enough already, my choice of wording the other day sealed the deal.  During an exercise in map reading I talked about how the "prime meridian" was just  chosen arbitrarily as the "first" meridian, and I said, "You know, like the prime minister, or the prime directive."  Wonder what example I would have chosen:

Before the Prime Directive

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment