Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, September 30, 2018

What am I doing? - 9/30/18

Today's puzzle takes us to Texas.  Over the years I have come to feel that puzzle solving can be like many other activities in that you can find yourself in streaks, both good and bad. Sometimes there is a period of a few days where I am just on fire, and the solves are dropping right and left.  The trick is to enjoy those times, and feel confident that you'll get back there when you're in the midst of a bad streak, you know, the times when you feel like:

I don't even know what I'm doing anymore...

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment