Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, November 23, 2018

GC4TECH - 11/23/18

I love coming CO's who make fun use of an interesting GC code they randomly receive by incorporating it into the theme of their cache, as in today's puzzle from Canada's Ontario province.  I am generally pretty good with technology, I think, but I was really flummoxed earlier this week.  I was pointing the remote control at the TV and pushing the "off" button and couldn't figure out why it wasn't responding.  Finally I realized that what I was pointing at the TV was actually my cordless phone. D'oh!  It's a good thing I don't have too many more things that are:

Remote Controlled


Tomorrow we'll be in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment