Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Insulting? - 11/4/18

Today's puzzle takes us to California.  I'm at a conference relating to a specific math course I'm teaching, and one of our exercises had us very quickly decrypting something based on some mathy rules.  You can bet I was all over that.  The decryption read, "Descartes said, 'I think not,' and disappeared."  I had to google the joke*, but I thought that was a pretty good punch line.  So, all in all I was pretty busy today and what I've got for you is pretty much:

An Insult to All Puzzle Caches

Tomorrow we'll ...


*There are a lot of different versions of the joke, but this is the one I found first: "Descartes walks into a bar. The bartender walks up to him and says, “Would you care for a drink?”Descartes replied, “I think not.” and disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment