Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Man on the Moon - 7/20/19

I have enjoyed following all of the historical coverage of the moon launch and landing this week.  I was only 8 months old at the time so I don't remember Apollo 11, but I do have vauge memories of watching some of the coverage of one of the later trips (probably Apollo 15 or 16).  If you have the time to watch the actual 4.5 hour rebroadcast of  CBS' coverage from the morning of the launch (including commercials and other news of the day), I think you'll find it highly interesting as a record of that time.  Today's puzzle finds us in Paris for a bit of:

Selenocaching

Tomorrow we'll ...


No comments:

Post a Comment