Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Space Rangers - 7/29/19

I had a wonderful trip to California last week and found lots and lots of great puzzle caches.  Just as fun, though, was the chance to meet up with some of the creative puzzlers that I have corresponded with over the years.  I've started the process of writing my logs, but it will take me a while to do them all.  Even the DNF's were not all bad, because I as I log them I enjoy thinking about the puzzles again and even making my way to GZ at all was a fun experience.  I put a nice dent in my "solved" list, but there were many more that I didn't get a chance to look for. Here's a recent one that I wasn't able to get to, but it will remain on my list for a potential future visit:

Space Rangers

Tomorrow we'll ...


No comments:

Post a Comment