Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, October 27, 2019

It's Still about Balance - 10/27/19

Today's California puzzle is one I first shared back in 2012, when I mentioned how much I enjoyed the original Karate Kid movie.  Lately I have been having a blast cathcing up with the YouTube series "Cobra Kai" which picks up the action with much of the original cast 30-some years later.  I find it surprisingly well-written with a lot of humorous moments (including some that poke a little fun at the 1980's).  And it's still all about:

Balance

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment