Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Opus 244 - 10/16/19

We had another beautiful Fall day here in the Finger Lakes.  It really reminds me why this is my favorite season here (as long as I can forget about what's around the corner).  Not enough leaves have fallen to require raking yet, and the colors are just breathtaking in bright sunlight.  I'm in full Fall mode ... fixed my yearly apple crisp over the weekend,  made no-bake pumpkin cheesecake bars the other night, and bought a delicious New York "Apple Pie Moonshine" with which I spiked some hot cider tonight at a potluck.  Yum.  I was even inspired to go out after work and do maintenance for 5 caches (2 fresh logs, 1 complete replacement, 1 found missing and archived, and 1 found in place despite being DNF'd recently).  It was good to get out and get those all taken care of.

Today's puzzle is from a California cacher who has been featured here many times before.  It's his 244th puzzle cache, but it's called:

Opus 13

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment