Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Books are always good company - 1/19/20

This California puzzle is late appearing, since I've been drowning in puzzles with the MIT mystery hunt all weekend.  I only knew one person here at the hunt, but was able to meet a lot of new folks and had a lot of fun.  But even when I don't know anyone at all, I'm never completely on my own since I'm never without something to read.  After all:

Books Are Always Good Company

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment