Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Want a … Want a Beer? - 1/16/20

Today's New York puzzle is by a CO whom I met yesterday when he was in town picking up some of my puzzle caches, and one that I maintain here for west coast puzzler kablooey.  When that one proved to be missing I offered to come out with a replacement container, since I hated for him to DNF after going to the trouble of doing that tricky puzzle.  It's always fun meeting other puzzlers, so if you happen to make it to Ithaca be sure to let me know and maybe we can go out for a meal, ice cream, or even a drink if perhaps you:

Want a … Want a Beer?

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment