Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Brain drain - 3/26/20

Tonight I'm feeling like I've been puzzling all day, but it wasn't nearly as much fun as that usually is.  The puzzles I've been solving are trying to figure out how to learn the different technology I'll be using in moving to teaching, tutoring, and testing online starting next week and in some cases trying to make the programs do things they weren't really designed to do (think of having a hammer when what you really need is a screwdriver).  I think I'm making progress but it's slow. Fortunately I already had the right background for today's Virginia puzzle:


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment