Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, March 16, 2020

PIE - 3/16/20

Although pi day is now behind us, I thought you might tolerate one more piece of "PIE" in the form of one of my own puzzles I shared back in 2012. It was from a series of puzzles I put out called "Puzzled: Ithaca, Edition."  They came out one per month, for two years.  While I found working on a deadline to be tough, it did inspire me to do a lot more puzzling.  I may have to commit to another such series to get myself going again.  At any rate, I hope you'll:

Have A Ball! (PIE 2.6)

Tomorrow we'll celebrate St. Patrick's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment