Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, April 13, 2020

A Farewell to John Conway - 4/13/20

I was saddened this weekend to hear of the passing of the well-known mathematician John Conway, reportedly due to COVID-19.  I was just discussing him recently with my friend CaptainMath, who had the pleasure of meeting him years ago.  His work inspired one of my own favorite puzzle creations, which I'll share here again with you today in his honor:

Game On! #1: Playing the Game of Thrones

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment