Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Dodger Blue - 4/15/20

Since there aren't any current games taking place right now, last night on ESPN they aired a rebroadcast of one of the most memorable games in World Series history, when an injured Kirk Gibson scored a pinch-hit walk-off homer to win the game.  It was the fall of 1988 and I was a junior in college, and a die-hard Dodger fan.  I flipped it on last night to catch a couple of innings, and just the sound of Vin Scully's voice was enough to make me a little misty-eyed, thinking back to all those years ago.  The great broadcaster is retired now, but in my google searching I came across a recently recorded message for baseball fans which I enjoyed hearing.  I'm looking forward to the time when I can once again root for the current:

Dodger Blue!

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment