Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, November 21, 2020

Gingerbread Men - 11/21/20

Today's puzzle takes us to Connecticut.  This time of year I end up watching all kinds of baking on television.  This past week's viewing included a gingerbread construction contest, several cookie challenges, and my favorite, the "Holiday Baking Championship."  I'm not a huge fan eating gingerbread myself, but one of my very few memories of my grandmother is making gingerbread men with her.  I hope you'll enjoy this:

Gingerbread Men Picture Puzzle

Tomorrow we'll ...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment