Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Barred from the Masons? - 10/24/23

I've been pretty busy lately so I'm running another post written by Ol'Fogie:

For most of my life I thought the title of the very popular song, "The Ballroom Blitz" by British glam rock band The Sweet, was "Barroom Blitz." (Check out the YouTube vid here.) That has nothing to do with today's puzzle except that since I first started working on it, the cache dialogue got the song stuck in my head. Anyway, improper breaches of etiquette can get one…


Barred From The Masons?


Tomorrow we'll ...


No comments:

Post a Comment