Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, December 2, 2013

Miriam and Christoper - 12/2/13

Today's California puzzle, created way back in early 2004, is:

Miriam and Christopher Moss

Tomorrow we'll be in California another day.

It's December and that means we're nearing the end of another full year of Puzzles of the Day.  I've enjoyed hearing from a few new readers lately, and am planning to continue in 2014 for as long as it remains fun, and doesn't start to feel like work.  I'm considering doing a "best of" puzzle once a week, going back to a previously featured puzzle that I really liked.  I'd also like to have a "viewer's choice" once a week, featuring a puzzle submitted by a reader.  Those submissions are really appreciated, so I'm hoping that in 2014 every regular reader would be willing to submit at least one fun puzzle they have created or enjoyed.  You can send it by commenting on any puzzle (I screen comments before they publish) or by contacting me (teamajk) through geocaching.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment