Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Rear Window - 12/19/13

Earlier this year I had the chance to visit the virtual cache "It's a Wonderful Life," and I expect many people are enjoying that movie for the umpteenth time this year.  Jimmy Stewart has always been one of my favorite actors ... I think I first saw him on TV in "No Highway in the Sky," playing a scientist convinced that an airplane's tail was going to fall off.  Today's Pennsylvania puzzle features another of his classic movies:

Rear Window

Tomorrow we'll be in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment