Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

On the first what? - 12/3/13

I'm a sucker for holiday puzzles, so I was quite intrigued by this one from California entitled:

On the first "day-ta" of Christmas

Tomorrow we'll be in California another day.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    How can I send you an email ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can contact me through my geocaching.com profile here:

      http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?u=teamajk

      Just click on "send message."

      Delete