Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Fool's Math - 12/8/15

Today's seasonal puzzle from Iowa landed in my inbox recently, and even though it's not exactly the right season, I couldn't resist sharing it with you now.  You may have heard of fool's gold, but have you heard of fool's math?  If not, you'll know all about it after going through:

April Fools Cache #4: Fool’s Math

Tomorrow we'll be in Oregon.

I'm still looking for more fun winter puzzles ... if you've been on the fence about sending me one, hop on off and get it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment