Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, December 17, 2015

The Force Awakens - 12/17/15

If you've been following the blog for long it will come as no surprise that I'm geeky enough to be excited about the release of the new Star Wars movie.  My expectations for the actual story are mixed (I loved the original trilogy so much that I'm willing to excuse the weak prequels as a bad dream) but I'll feel like a kid again rooting for Luke, Leia, and Han once more.  Try your luck with today's Star Wars themed puzzle:

CW5: Find or find not, there is no try

Tomorrow we'll be in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment