Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Befuddlement - 8/18/16

I generally try to queue up my posts in advance by a few days, if not a week or more, but I was just sitting here with less than an hour before post-time and realized I didn't have anything lined up yet.  Yikes!  I guess I'm still befuddled from my travels and getting ready to head back to work after my long summer break.  It's a good thing I had this Australian cache on stand-by from when I beta-tested it earlier this summer.  Enjoy the story of:

Patagonia Smith and the Diamond of Befuddlement

Tomorrow we'll be in New Jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment