Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, August 29, 2016

Secret Agent Mission - 8/29/16

Did you complete the 3rd Geocaching Mission this weekend by finding a puzzle cache?  More on my experience with that later in the week.  I created my own separate little mission last Friday afternoon ... trying to spot (if not be) the 1 millionth solver on certitude.  Admittedly I could have tried to game the system by putting in some anonymous guesses and watching the checker climb (which also would have confirmed I had the right answer to what I would be submitting) but that just wouldn't have felt right.  I can report two things ... I did spot it (photographic evidence below) ... and it wasn't me.  I think I came in at number 1,000,001 with today's Illinois puzzle:

Secret Agent Mission


Tomorrow, the one that I'm pretty sure got the 1 millionth woo-hoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment