Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Hyper Gecko - 10/13/16

If you took a look at yesterday's puzzle, you might be interested to know that an alternate name for that type of puzzle is a "Hyper Sudoku."  When I did a search using that terminology, I thought it was funny that it brought up today's Minnesota puzzle which I had come across recently while looking for something completely different:

Oh Hyper Gecko

P.S.  In a fascinating case of serendipity, I already had this post set to go when a friend sent me this 30 second video, knowing it features the town I grew up in.  And yes, those little brass markers are actually there, up and down the middle of the street.  The start of this field puzzle cache is in the background of the video on the left.

Tomorrow we'll be in ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment