Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, October 21, 2016

VK is for Viking - 10/21/16

Today's puzzle takes us to a pair of puzzles in the land of the Vikings:  Minnesota.  I came across the first one and realized it employed a solution method I had considered trying to use in constructing a puzzle myself, but had not gotten around to trying.  After solving it I then found the second puzzle, which explained one aspect of the first one that I wasn't familiar with (I found even more info here ... don't worry, not a spoiler at all).  Have some fun with:

A Word Puzzle

and Assume VK

Tomorrow we'll be in California. 

No comments:

Post a Comment