Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, October 7, 2016

Johnny Cache - 10/7/16

Today's puzzle takes us to Ohio.  I've lately become a big fan of Pandora radio.  Although I think it's a little spooky how well it can predict my favorites (it gives me some strange pleasure to click the "thumb's down" while thinking, "Ha! Take that, algorithm!") I love having a constant shuffle of music based on the artists I've selected.  I've taken to using the 30 minute sleep timer when I go to bed, which takes me back to my childhood when my parents always left the radio on for me at bedtime.  More than once lately I've drifted off to sleep to the sounds of Johnny Cash singing:

I've Been Everywhere

Tomorrow we'll be in Canada's Alberta province.

No comments:

Post a Comment