Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Bored at work? - 7/18/17

One of the things that surprised me the most when I started this blog was how many more pageviews it gets during the week than on the weekends.  I guess a lot of folks do a little puzzle solving during their down-time at work and are more likely to spend their weekends out caching.  The alternate title for today's Michigan puzzle suggests that perhaps some people think about writing puzzles during working hours as well.  I guess wherever and whenever it happens, I would be grateful for:

Several Strokes of Genius

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment