Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, July 31, 2017

Go West! - 7/31/17

Today's puzzle takes us to California, quite a bit north and west of the area I was able to pay a visit to last week.  I still have a lot of logs to write, but it was fantastic being able to pay visits to so many great puzzle caches I have enjoyed over the years.  The opportunity to meet up with many of their CO's was icing on the cake.  What a great community of puzzlers in the San Francisco Bay area!  I felt right at home and really appreciate how welcoming they were.  :)  In honor of all my Bay area friends I bring you:

Go West, young man - a puzzle cache

Tomorrow we'll ...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment