Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, July 24, 2017

Cache Cow Week, Monday - 7/24/17

A couple of months ago I featured a fun cow-related puzzle from the United Kingdom that had dropped into my inbox.  It was the first in a series, but I didn't take the time to check out any of the others until recently.  I loved what I found:  37 entertaining puzzles that form a geo-art cow:


I haven't solved all of them yet, but I found enough to keep us occupied throughout the upcoming week.  Along with the puzzles you'll find a wealth of information about many, many different breeds of cows, and "cow facts" that could themselves make quite an entertaining puzzle.  Let's kick things off with:


Tomorrow, another in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment