Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

TRI hard - 8/9/17

Today's puzzle takes us to Tennessee, right near my old hometown.  We're well into August now and that means the fall semester is right around the corner.  I've had a great summer but it's gone by so fast! If anybody would like to take a turn as guest puzzle-picker for a week (or even for a day or two) please let me know.  I've not been able to work ahead finding puzzles for these blog posts like I wish I could have, so keeping things going may get a little tricky as the fall progresses.  But you can rest assured I'll:

TRI hard

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment