Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, September 3, 2017

"Bye Bye" from fastflyer - 9/3/17

Today we have (for now) the last of the southern California puzzles chosen for us this week by fastflyer.  I really appreciate all his great suggestions, and hope other folks may be inspired to help me highlight their regions by sending me a week's worth of puzzles they have enjoyed.  Here's what he had to say about this one:

"Once again I am featuring a puzzle cache by more of my Southern California geocaching friends - cindy&randy. Be prepared to turn up the heat in order to cook up the solution to this:"

American Pie

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment