Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, September 4, 2017

Labor/Labour - 9/4/17

Today's puzzle takes us to Canada.  Today marks Labor/Labour Day in the U.S. and Canada and the unofficial end of summer.  The days are getting shorter, a few early leaves are already starting to turn, and I'll feel weird wearing white shoes any more.  I was worried I was going to have to recycle a puzzle I had posted previously in honor of the day, but then I remembered to try searching for it under the British spelling.  No matter how you spell it:

Let's Celebrate - Labour Day

Tomorrow we'll be in New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment