Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, August 23, 2018

A Geo-Riddle - 8/23/18

My first day back went well, and I was reminded that despite what it takes out of me sometimes I really do enjoy working with students.  I'm optimistic that this will be a good semester.  I really do enjoy the academic calendar, and how everything starts off all shiny and new every few months.  Today's California puzzle is the shiny new version of an older puzzle I hadn't tried:

Geo-riddle Redux

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment