Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Beat the Shark? - 8/30/18

How did I miss it when during 2017's Discovery Channel "Shark Week" they had Michael Phelps (sort of) racing a great white shark??  Today's Oregon puzzle which features a different sort of competition with a shark (I love the photo). Solving this one might make you feel like a:

Braniac.  (OK, I'm only discovering months later now that instead of posting the puzzle I had meant to, which I'll try again for another day, that I actually posted this Texas one instead.  What can I say,:


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment