Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Make it so - 8/16/18

I've seen a whole bunch of keyword puzzles popping up lately, but when I happened across this one in Canada's Ontario province I knew I'd have to share it with you.  If you've been following this blog for long, you will not be surprised to hear that I was grinning from ear to ear when I heard recently that Patrick Stewart will be reprising his role in a new Star Trek series.  I might just have to celebrate with a cup of:


Tomorrow we'll ...

   

No comments:

Post a Comment