Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, March 24, 2019

I Spy Knoxville - 3/24/19

Knoxville, TN holds a special place in my heart, as it's where I met my husband when we lived across the hall at an apartment-style dorm at UT one summer in college when we both did internships at Oak Ridge National Laboratory.  Here's what my guest blogger this week, Ol'Fogie, had to say about this puzzle he created in his own hometown:

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words… or at Least a Set of Coordinates


The origins of the famous phrase “A picture is worth a thousand words” is very
debatable; just Google it and you’ll see what I mean. I live in Knoxville,TN, and
I’m quite content in my “scruffy little city by the river”, as the Wall Street Journal
dubbed it prior to the 1982 World’s Fair.


So, what do those two things have in common? Well, I present you with a
panoramic view of K-town in a “hidden-object” type puzzle. Step back to your
childhood and play a game of...



Tomorrow we'll...

No comments:

Post a Comment