Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, March 22, 2019

What if? - 3/22/19

The puzzle Ol'Fogie has chosen for us today reminds me of thoughts I used to have as a kid ... how could I really know if what I saw as "green" was what somebody else was seeing as "green"?  I understand the science better now, but it's still the kind of question that makes me stop and think. Here's what our guest puzzle-picker had to say:

Visible Spectrum?


Today’s Georgia puzzle is an interesting twist on the color wheel. What if there
are colors you’ve never seen before?!? Explore the possibility with...



Tomorrow we'll...

No comments:

Post a Comment