Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, November 22, 2019

Gone to the dogs - 11/22/19

Today I mentioned to my students that a particular page in their workbooks was going to be particularly useful and they'd want to refer back to it.  I suggested highlighting, starring, or even dog-earing the page.  Imagine my surprise when several of them had no idea what I meant by "dog-earing."  I freely admit that a lot of the expressions I use are out-dated (my son very often tells me that "nobody says that"), but I had no idea that this might be one of them.  In looking for a dog-themed puzzle I ended up coming across this one from Pennsylvania.  Take a spin with some:

Dogs Playing Roulette

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment