Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Illusionary - 11/5/19

I'm gearing up for the launch of season 3 of "The Crown" later this month by rewatching some of the earlier episodes.  I've also been watching some of HBO's "Catherine the Great" mini-series.  The main problem I have had with it so far is that it picked up well into her reign and left a lot of information out of the story.  That pushed me to read a full biography about her.  She certainly was an interesting person, and I'm glad to have learned a little more Russian history.  That all got me thinking that it might be fun today to revisit a Russian cache I shared with you back in 2013.  It's an:

Illusionary Cache

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment