Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, November 1, 2019

Treehouse of Horror - 11/1/19

I hope you'll allow me to post one more Halloween-themed puzzle. The actual night itself was kind of a washout around here, due to torrential rain and wind.  We knew the storm was coming and I had gotten my pumpkin carved and was ready in case anybody came out early but we only got 4 umbrella-toting trick-or-treaters before the rain got too hard. This puzzle takes us to Nebraska.  It wouldn't be Halloween without a visit to the:

Treehouse of Horror

Tomorrow we'll ...

2 comments:

  1. Does this puzzle have a number of errors or is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that there are a few with typos, but I don't think they prevent a successful solution. Admittedly we can't be 100% sure without a checker. Sorry if that marred the experience.

    ReplyDelete