Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Staring at a New Year - 1/17/24

I'm busy getting ready for the semester to start next week, but I wanted to be sure to take the time for a short "beginning of the year" post that I really meant to write at the beginning of *last* year and never got around to.

I owe a lot of people some very overdue thanks.  I especially want to thank PYC for preparing a bookmark with all of the 2022 POTD and sharing it with me so that I could copy it and acknowledge the caches properly.  If anyone would be interested in helping me out with a bookmark for the 2023 puzzles (or even maybe just a single month's worth) please let me know.  It's something I will get around to eventually, but have been a bit preoccupied.

I am greatly in debt to Ol'Fogie, waterfan5, and kcmcacher for sending me puzzles on a regular basis.  Everyone who has sent me even one or two, please know that they are greatly appreciated, as are the notes of thanks people send me from time to time.

When I started this little venture 13 years ago, I certainly had no idea of where it would take me, both literally and figuratively. I wonder what this year will bring ... for today, let's head  to New Mexico where we'll be:


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment