Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Wordplay - 1/10/24

For the last seven months I've spent untold hours each week helping to prepare for this years MIT Mystery Hunt, which starts on Friday.  If you're unfamiliar with it, the best description I've ever read was this article about 2020's hunt, the last one in which I participated on campus.  I will probably have lots to report about how it all went next week. Since I'll be tied up, I'm setting the next several days' posts in advance, so here's hoping that I don't goof them up.  

Today's Minnesota puzzle popped into my in-box recently, and I had fun going through it.  It's a little different kind of:


Tomorrow we'll ...


No comments:

Post a Comment