Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Wellsand's Gauntlet - 1/20/24

Today's Indiana puzzle, which was first featured here 12 years ago today,  is a memorable one because I enjoyed working through most of the series when I first started puzzling (I think there is still one I could go back to that I never cracked).  I appreciate the sentiments expressed in the write-up as well as the puzzle itself:


P.S.  I took the time yesterday to go through and update all of the location based bookmarks for POTD between 2011 and 2023.  If you happen to spot one that I missed, please feel free to let me know.  Those with sharp eyes may notice that I had to split the California bookmark into two parts, as the number featured there reached over 1000.

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment