Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, November 12, 2015

ABC Conundrum - 11/12/15

Today's Ohio puzzle is one that was created for one of the area's monthly puzzle events.  I had some hopes of trying to sneak over there for the one tonight, but another commitment got in the way.  I'm still holding out hope of making it sometime.  For this week I had to content myself with this variation on a logic puzzle that I'd never seen before:

ABC Conundrum

Tomorrow we'll head back to New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment